Requests must be received only by filling the following form.
Our new structure is in via Putinati n°149 and it is made up of rooms with single bedrooms with balcony, already furnished and including a private bathroom.
The rooms are simply furnished but nice and already equipped with every comfort to let the student have a comfortable stay in Ferrara and give the best in his studies.
Public areas include:
• Two elevators
• Two large study and reading rooms
• Three living rooms with TV
• Three communal kitchens
• A laundry room with industrial washer and dryer
• Covered area with bicycle parking
Our residence, completed in summer 2002, was designed in an extremely functional way. The rooms are gathered around a small internal courtyard that will serve as relaxation area, intended to accommodate cultural initiatives and meetings.
Putinati residence is located in a well-served area, with public transport that allows easy accessibility to educational services and to the wide range of services offered in an urban contest. We are close to the old town, which is reachable thanks to a comfortable bike path that runs through a stretch of the beautiful Renaissance walls of Ferrara.
To ensure the safety of our guests we also introduced a concierge service.
The other services of the residence:
• Telephone number for maintenance emergencies
• Free Internet Connection (wireless)
• Four rooms suitable for disabled people
• Cleaning of common areas three times a week
• Costs for final cleaning € 30,00
• Insurance policy € 12,00
• Security deposit of three months
• Line 11 take you directly to the city centre and to the terminus at the railway station
Rates (ALL INCLUSIVE!!!)
• Single room with private bathroom, shared kitchen, € 295.00 per month
• Double room with private bathroom, shared kitchen, € 255.00 per month
For more information please contact our office at the phone number +39 331 6139519 and visit our website www.acerferrara.it in the section about student apartments. You can also contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org